Your cars other than your Mustang

Just wondering what other cars everyone owns other than the mustang. Post pics :D Here's mine. 1975 Corvette Stingray L-42(base engine, 165 hp :( ) It has 20,053 miles on it. It was my dad's and he didn't keep it stock. It has hooker headers, side exhaust, different manifold, different air filter, hurst shifter, racing clutch and some othe stuff. Right now it seems that we're going to put an LS-1 in her. :banana:

View attachment 491803
View attachment 491805

From this:
View attachment 491807

To this:
View attachment 491809

More pics at: http://photobucket.com/albums/a86/boredlisteningtoyou/

• Sponsors (?)

thats what you were hiding from me! It looks good man, put in an LS-2 :nice: or a crate engine from Summit racing.

The New one (before the saleens) & The Old one

Denisep7.jpg

Denisep1.jpg

Stang13.jpg

Stang11.jpg

Attachments

• Denisep7.jpg
    Denisep7.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Denisep1.jpg
    Denisep1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Stang13.jpg
    Stang13.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Stang11.jpg
    Stang11.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 65
OxMox said:
thats what you were hiding from me! It looks good man, put in an LS-2 :nice: or a crate engine from Summit racing.

The New one (before the saleens) & The Old one

So are you going to keep the saleens on the Mach? And where are the pics of her? :shrug: Might go with an LS-2. Depends. Might go with a crate engine too, but they're too much :eek: All I know is that I'm pretty sure the stock engine is gonna go and that it's going to have a minimum of 350hp. :banana:

4u2nv said:
Ox, your sixer was pretty cool. Would have made an awesome corner carver.

yeah i loved that thing. It did some damage to the corners from time to time, had a reall good suspension on it,

FRPP C-springs
KYB Gas shocks/struts
Kenny Brown subframes
Kenny Brown rear shock tower brace
Addco front & rear sway bars
BBK off-set rack bushings

zincyellow03 said:
It was pretty cool, but he had to get a Mackwhatamacallit or something like that:nonono: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: teh win! i'll take some new pics of it and the gf when i get a camera. I broke my old one into a million pieces and I still havent gotten around to get a new one yet. :shrug:

OxMox said:
FRPP C-springs
KYB Gas shocks/struts
Kenny Brown subframes
Kenny Brown rear shock tower brace
Addco front & rear sway bars
BBK off-set rack bushings

:drool: :drool:

OxMox said:
:rolleyes: teh win! i'll take some new pics of it and the gf when i get a camera. I broke my old one into a million pieces and I still havent gotten around to get a new one yet. :shrug:

Was the Mach too much power for the camera, since it was used to the V6 that is broke ;)

Don't have any pictures, but I have acess to my dad's 2005 Chrysler Pacifica (3.8L V6 making 210 HP)

Mom's car is drivable but the windows (and top if it's warm) must be down to hide the butterfly window stickers, put the beanie baby's in the glovebox. The only thing I can't hide is the Jesus fish on the back. It's a 2001 Chrysler Sebring LX (2.7L DOHC 24Valve V6 MAGNUM making 200 HP)

TMX said:
1979 L82 Corvette - dad's
a model of a 1956 Corvette =P.
cars in the driveway that aint mine are an 03 cavi (sister), 04 silverado (dads), 02 tahoe (moms)

Any pics of the 79?

Skymarshal said:
One of the things on my list is to get a Stingray in need of a full resto and drop a worked 351 Cleveland in it.

Just to watch the Bowtie guys have a meltdown at the car shows! :D

:drool:

*wonders into sister's room because it was MINE until she decided to move back =P* lol. Nah I'll find my charger and use mine one minute. It's under alot of crap and tools so.

oh snap! (my camera is a D-snap lol) found my charger finally, charging the camera now and I take a pic of the corvette, then tomorrow some of the stangs.

Ok, I go out in the garage, and I tried to find the Corvette...lol. Plywood, boxes, tools and crap everywhere. I thought my dad said he cleaned the garage...=\. I got my own tools so I don't go in there much. But this will have to suffice:
P1000064.jpg

Attachments

• P1000064.jpg
    P1000064.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 86
^Yellow '69 Boss :drool: :drool: My only problem with it is that it looks alittle small... :rlaugh:

TMX said:
Ok, I go out in the garage, and I tried to find the Corvette...lol. Plywood, boxes, tools and crap everywhere. I thought my dad said he cleaned the garage...=\. I got my own tools so I don't go in there much. But this will have to suffice:

Hey, I had the same problem. The vette just sat there. So I said I'm gonna do something about it and after graduation, I started to clean the garage. My corvette also had boxes, plywood, tools, and even part of a christmas tree(and it wasn't ours) on it. I guess C3's = storage units :(