'01 Cobra w/ 8K miles for $22K?????

admdavs

Feb 25, 2004
Chicago
Went shopping this weekend for my new-used Cobra and found an '01 with 8K miles for $22K- I think I could probably get it down to around 20,500-21K, but am not sure if I should make this purchase or just wait for the '03 to get down around $24K when the '05 comes out. Does anyone have any advice about whether an '01 for $22K is a good deal with 8,000 miles???????? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

hay its at joe madden right that is silver its awsome , really clean and fast it already has a densecharger cai on it its off ogden right they are pretty firm on the price but they car is flawless i know the owner , joe madden llet me know i might be able to pull you a good deal on it

Yeah, I figured $22K was a little (I mean just very little) higher than what I could get elsewhere- And no it wasn't the one at JoeMadden- I am seriously debating about just waiting for the '05 to come out in October- I would love to get that one, though I will wait a few years to purchase brand new- and I think with the new body style coming out it should lower the prices a bit off the old platform- I might be wrong, but hey if I can save a thousand or two by waiting six months, then???????

Just went to the Madden website and that silver one does look pretty cherry- not to sure about the faux Saleen door decal, but hey- that can be easily removed right? I think I might be making a trip there this weekend!!!!

I bought an '01 Convertible last November that's perfect with 6K miles, $22K. I looked alot before buying it, there were quite a few very nice hardtops out there for $20K and less with 5K to 20K miles then.