1/4 mile question

• Sponsors (?)

depends on driver, Density Altitude, track prep, etc . Ive seen bone stock 99-04's go 13.9-14.1 at 98-100 at HRP with a good driver, and a bone stock bullitt go 13.33. Ive also seen people go mid 14's. HRP is also one of, if not the fastest tracks in the country.

BTW, I know ive been a member here for a long time and have very few posts. I have always loved Mustangs. I bought an 89 a couple years ago. I liked it as a toy, but I realized that it needed a lot more work than I was willing to put in it so I sold out.

depends on driver, Density Altitude, track prep, etc . Ive seen bone stock 99-04's go 13.9-14.1 at 98-100 at HRP with a good driver, and a bone stock bullitt go 13.33. Ive also seen people go mid 14's. HRP is also one of, if not the fastest tracks in the country.

Some dude with a 99-04 stock 5 speed went 13.5 in the quarter, according to your 1/4 mile post list. Must have been a great driver. Probably had slicks though and perfect racing conditions. Still ran a great time though.