100 thousand club

• Sponsors (?)

160k here still running stronger then ever. although the first 120 was driven by a middle age lady. I'm brining it in for the new top end in about 15 days then I'll do the tranny. I'll probably wait till it hits 200k before I change out the bottom end. and then.......supercharger? hmm I can already hear that 600hp engine

107,567, no oil leaks, compleatly new rear end, all polyuerathane bushings and mounts, new eibach springs, and agx shocks, new upr controll arms, swapped aode to t45, new clutch and flywheel, new exhaust, new carpet, and a 04 counsel. everything except the trans was replaced just cause i felt like it. the origional aode decided it didnt like the pinion angle at 4 degrees, with 27X10.5 slicks at 8 lbs of pressure, second gear didnt hold up. i go threw a quart of oil about every thousand miles, and i drive the same way i did when the car only had 57 on it a year and a half ago. dont see it leaving me any time soon either. still has stock plugs and wires also, atleast till tomorrow.

Cantslowdown said:
Damm thats cool to see you have cams on highmilage block and heads..
Cams have been in for about 30K now...I think. I don't remember exactly. It is burning some oil...about 1/2 a quart every 2K but I don't sweat that as hard as I've been on this motor. I literally have 75+ passes at the track since November of '04.