15 Inch Wheels???

May 18, 2017
I just want more sidewall for drag radials going on my '95 and the potential for slicks if I don't have a lot of luck on the radials (wheels and tires will only be on for racing duties)

front wheels will be skinnies for the track

• Sponsors (?)

I just want more sidewall for drag radials going on my '95 and the potential for slicks if I don't have a lot of luck on the radials (wheels and tires will only be on for racing duties)

front wheels will be skinnies for the track
I seen a few guys use 15X8 and 15X9 Weld Pro Stars wheels before they look nice I think. The only problem/issue of course will be the clearance with your front/rear brake calipers. You will have to measure to be sure there will be proper clearance for your new wheels. I hope you have the stock GT calipers still on your Mustang.

I seen a few guys use 15X8 and 15X9 Weld Pro Stars wheels before they look nice I think. The only problem/issue of course will be the clearance with your front/rear brake calipers. You will have to measure to be sure there will be proper clearance for your new wheels. I hope you have the stock GT calipers still on your Mustang.

Brakes are all stock.... But I'm trying to make myself safer while going faster

Reactions: 1 user
If your Mustang will be seeing track time you could still keep your stock GT two piston calipers and install the wheels you like. Install slotted or cross drilled rotors with Hawk brake pads. You will benefit from this brake combo if your Mustang sees the track.

It will be seeing track time... And minimal street because it's not an easy car to street drive