17x9 and 17x10 Bulitt wheels. Pic needed!

• Sponsors (?)

do you have anymore pics of your car? What did you have to do to fit the DD's in the rear? Any clearance issues with the front wheels? I plan to run 9's up front and I guess 10.5's out back. Thanks alot! Your car looks SICK!:hail2:

I have a bunch of pictures I can grab later on (at work now). The fronts rub on the fenders, and of course on ful lock on the A arms. Other than that they sit well. The rears dont rub anything unless you get the car real articulated on a hill, or toss it into a corner hard.

here you go 25th

Not the best but this was at this years Fun Ford Weekend in Epping

attachment.php

Fronts are 18x9 with a 24mm offset (I think 6.75 BS, but don't quote me on that). 255/35/18 Falken FK452s.

Rears are 18x10 with 22mm offset (I think same BS), with 295/35/18 Falken FK452s.

Rear is fox length axles, SN95 discs, North Racecars brackets... Might be doing Cobra brakes soon though! :D

I like them a lot... Much better than the fox stuff, and I think I will be going to Cobra brakes soon (13" front rotors, 11.65" rears). Going to powder coat the calipers this time, and maybe some good rotors and pads. For having used parts in there, it stops real well. An upgrade that is easy and worth doing in my eyes.

I do know the 10.5 wheels have a harder time in the rear than the 10s that I run. As far as stuffing that back there, I am not 100% sure. With mine I kind of did the 5 lug upgrade to run these exact wheels. Try and find someone with 17x10.5s and ask them, they would know better than me.

Sorry I coudln't help more.