Thanks. When I was working on the trunk the other day I realized I had forgotten to freshen up the plastic piece that in on the bottom of the trunk lid. I pulled it off, washed and prepped it, painted it, let it sit for a day and threw it back on. Looks great and was easy to do now that I know how to go about it. Got the door lock actuator problem fixed. The driver's side switch wasn't bad; somehow the wire that delivers constant 12V power had lost power so the switch wasn't getting any power. I used the below diagram and discovered it should be the black/white wire. I tore off the electrical tape and traced it all the way back to the door harness plug that resides just inside the cabin up underneath the dash. The wire had power on the cabin side of the plug but it didn't on the door side of the plug. I couldn't see anything visibly wrong with it, so I just worked around the connector. I ran a new wire from inside the cabin, out through the door jamb and out to the switch. Switch works now. Not sure what happened or why the wire lost power...hopefully my fix stays solid. While I was doing all this I also took the opportunity to clean up the door jambs just a tad. The PO had pulled new speaker wire from the head unit to the door speakers, but he didn't pull it through the black rubber tube that runs from the door to the cabin. Additionally, these boots were hanging loose so just asking for water to get into the door or the cabin. I used a fish tape and pulled the speaker wire through the rubber tube on both doors as well as my new wire I ran for the driver's side lock. Then I was able to seal the boots properly where they go through the metal.