2004 GT Fuel Pressure Shrader Valve?

• Sponsors (?)

MGSTANG said:
Where do I get my fuel from for an NX kit on an 04 GT? There is no fuel pressure schrader valve on this year. Any suggestions?

When working on my 99GT, it had the fuel pressure valve on the fuel rails. During the installation, I over tighten it and snapped the NX connector off :bang: . I ordered a new fuel rail and did not come with the duel fuel lines and no adapter. So, I talked with the guy from Ford and he stated that new fuel lines do not come with the pressure valve and a single cross over for the rails. He stated that i should tap the cross over line and put in a T adapter in, which sucks. So, i drilled the NX adapter out and went to home depot and purchased a brass adapter for it (which worked). I have additional single cross over fuel rail with the electronic adapter sitting in my garage...so if you try to tap into the cross over and mess up, i willing to get rid of it for cheap :p the only other option is to find one from 99-2000 GT or junk yard it. Good luck

If you are going to get the "T" adapter, get it from Moroso. It is an aluminum adapter with a nice blue colot. It will give your engine bay a nice touch. The one from Home Depot is made from brass and won't look good.