2006 Supercharged Mustang GT with Steed Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlkelly2

Sep 2, 2010
SUPERCHARGED!!!! A REAL HEAD TURNER!!!! Only 2400 miles....and TONS OF STEEDA MODS. This was my fair weather muscle car. Only selling because I want to buy an airplane and wife says I have to many toys. Still has the new car smell. This car is adult driven, garage kept, and has never seen the rain. The following are the modifications done to the car: Steeda Chrome 18" Rims with 275 Nitto Tires, Steeda/Magnuson Magnacharger system w/ 10psi pulley and cold air intake and intercooler, Steeda lowering springs, Steeda Axle Back exhaust, Steeda Billet Lower Trailing Arms, Steeda Strut Tower Brace, Steeda Front and Rear Sway Bars, Steeda Short Throw Shifter with Billet Shifter knob, Steeda Floor Mats, Steeda Yellow Valve Covers, Steeda Cowl Induction Hood, Steeda Front bumper, Steeda Wing, Steeda Decals, Window Tint. This car has it all. Its a buy now drive now kind of a deal, If you take the time to look up the components installed, you will see they are all superior products. This car with this equipment is fast. As I said earlier, this car is garage kept and has never seen the rain or poor road conditions. If you are looking at Mustangs this is the one to get. If you are interested please dont hesitate to call or email. I check my email more often my phone due to work. ([email protected]) I am asking 24500, but will entertain ANY resonable offer. Just ask for Ray or Laura. Thanks for looking. Absolutely no Solicitations!!!!

Cars for Sale: 2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium in DERBY, KS 67037: Coupe Details - 285409259 - AutoTrader.com

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 201
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.