2009 - Glass Roof

• Sponsors (?)

I saw a Ford Edge yesterday with a glass roof. List price was $1,495.
I would want to see one in person before deciding, but it looks like a great addition.
All the changes make me want to constantly buy new cars. If only I were a multi-millionaire.

Some will think it's a giant pane :rolleyes: but I think it adds a touch of glass to the car. It's a ray of sunlight in an otherwise predictable options list. Many will say it's a gimmick but i can see right through that.

Seems they wanted to say this version was faster because the interior was lighter.

Aaah, thank you, Mr Fo-zzy Bear! :lol:

I'd like to see an LCD roof panel which has a screen saver on it of fish swimming about. It must be possible....

It's transparent to me that your posts are extremely enlightening.

I thought about that, what if they made the glass roof one of those electrochromatic panels where you could flip a switch and make it dark or opaque (that's a big word, I know)... :)

Some will think it's a giant pane :rolleyes: but I think it adds a touch of glass to the car. It's a ray of sunlight in an otherwise predictable options list. Many will say it's a gimmick but i can see right through that.

Seems they wanted to say this version was faster because the interior was lighter.

Aaah, thank you, Mr Fo-zzy Bear! :lol:

I'd like to see an LCD roof panel which has a screen saver on it of fish swimming about. It must be possible....

:eek: I'm dumbfounded that was so corny.

If I were buying another Mustang I'd get the glass roof. I wonder if it weighs less than the metal roof? Could lower the center of gravity of the car therefore it's not only aesthetics but performance upgrade too :nice: