2010 intake and tuner

Tim Bindert

Jul 14, 2009
Maryland
Does anyone know of any intakes and tuners for the 2010 mustang GT? So far i have done an exhaust and 4.10 gears but, but it still needs and intake and tune to really get the power that i want becuase doing some more mods. I ran it last night and only ran a 13.90 but i smoked the tires out of the gate. Definitly need to upgrade tires to get some better traction as well.

If anyone has info about intake and tuners that would be great...

• Sponsors (?)

Does anyone know of any intakes and tuners for the 2010 mustang GT? So far i have done an exhaust and 4.10 gears but, but it still needs and intake and tune to really get the power that i want becuase doing some more mods. I ran it last night and only ran a 13.90 but i smoked the tires out of the gate. Definitly need to upgrade tires to get some better traction as well.

JLT is coming out with a new intake and tune soon. Preliminary testing showed 26rwhp and equivalent torque gains on a mild 91 octane tune. They said that 30+rwhp is possible with a little more agressive tune and 93 octane.

Lower control arms are cheap....try some of those too. I cannot spin the tires in my gt (auto) with my 20s and 285 kdw2s

What did you trap?