22 cylinders of stang

• Sponsors (?)

fazm83 said:
Well i am on vacation now, so i wont be posting much for the next few days, if at all (party time!) but i picked up the newest member to the family yesterday.

2001 gt
2005 v6
and welcome the
2003 svt cobra

LOL!! Nice Job!! Tell us about it!! Is she brutal or what? :D :nice:

Cobra is back at the dealer now, and has been for a few days. They swapped the engine with a crate motor before i bought it, and they forgot to hook the boost gauge back up, also havin some rear end noises. Hopefully i can get it back today.

Car is pretty rediculous fast for a stock car, i never really believed all these "stock" videos of them running into the mid 12s, but after driving it, i am now a believer. Im planning on putting on the K&N intake, exhaust, and the pulley swap. Debating on the throttle body. I've been told that with these mods u can get real close to 480rwhp. (63rwhp from just the pulley swap, and the cars dyno stock in the 375-385 range)

Also a side note, i use to be able to find tons of pages with 03/04 cobra parts, and now that i got one, i cant lol. any help?

fazm83 said:
Cobra is back at the dealer now, and has been for a few days. They swapped the engine with a crate motor before i bought it, and they forgot to hook the boost gauge back up, also havin some rear end noises. Hopefully i can get it back today.

Car is pretty rediculous fast for a stock car, i never really believed all these "stock" videos of them running into the mid 12s, but after driving it, i am now a believer. Im planning on putting on the K&N intake, exhaust, and the pulley swap. Debating on the throttle body. I've been told that with these mods u can get real close to 480rwhp. (63rwhp from just the pulley swap, and the cars dyno stock in the 375-385 range)

Also a side note, i use to be able to find tons of pages with 03/04 cobra parts, and now that i got one, i cant lol. any help?

Thats pretty sweet.. So you have a Crate motor in it now as well? Which means it should be built better than stock?