24lb injector guys, how many miles per tank do you get?

• Sponsors (?)

wow i can only get around 200 if im lucky on a bone stock gt. i dont think its runnin the best tho it doesnt idle very good and sumtimes stalls when its cold and u back up and push the clutch in

Don't know how many miles per tank I get as my Stang is not my dd but I can get 19 mpg with mixed city and highway driving conditions with my 30's.

I'm sure if I took a reading with highway only conditions, that number would be somewhat higher.

Grady

Thats amazing. My brother has a 96 supercharger vert with 42 pound injectors and gets 20+ highway. He also has 3.55 gears! I'm thinking you guys that get less than 20 on mostly stock engines have tuning issues or need help learning how to drive efficiently. Windows up, cruise control, 70mph.

chirs said:
Thats amazing. My brother has a 96 supercharger vert with 42 pound injectors and gets 20+ highway. He also has 3.55 gears! I'm thinking you guys that get less than 20 on mostly stock engines have tuning issues or need help learning how to drive efficiently. Windows up, cruise control, 70mph.
theres no fun in that tho :p

I never run my car with much more than a 1/4 tank of fuel... I never knew when I would be going drag racing. LOL! So, I can not give you an answer on how many MPT I got. My car did get slightly over 20mpg on the highway last time I checked it which I concider quite good concidering the weight, 4.10's, 315 series tires, heavy to turn TKO trans, etc.

20new5.0 said:
i'm thinking about getting 30 pound injectors and I need to know what I need other than a larger fuel pump and regulator, do you have to change anything else?
what mods do you have done? how much est. HP?

the main thing you need is a properly calibrated Mass Airflow Sensor (MAF). i recomend Pro-M