$2500 its go time

A couple months back I posted a thread about what to spend my money on. :rolleyes: Thanks to all who offered advice. :nice:

It begins, So far I have installed a steeda tri-ax shifter( awesome I might ad, money well spent), Alum frrp driveshaft, new tranny mount,( solved my vibration problems):D
I decided to black out my interior so I have installed new black carpet,( also replaced my broken power seat track with a manuel one) factory black kick panels, glovebox, steering column trim, and scuff plates. I also picked up a set of black door panels, but still need to install them.

The tape deck quit working so I had to get a new stereo ( hard to beat crutchfield) I also picked up some items like new fog lites, new door panel inserts to go with my black door panels, new upper door weather stripping.

Tommorrow starts the suspension work, I have a tokico susp kit( shock, struts,springs), cobra front lca's, all new rack,sway bar, end link and strut bushings, and a set of rear uca's and lca's. I still need to get some sfc's, any recomendations?

I'll have some picks to post soon so stay tuned and thanks to all on :SNSign:

James

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds like you've been rather busy. How about some pictures?

I really like my MM XL subframe connectors. They took care of almost all my squeeks and really tightened up the ride.