3.73 Gears,borla Cat Back,magnaflow C/xpipe Are In Finally!!!!

n.j.gt

Jan 26, 2004
3.73 Gears,borla Cat Back,magnaflow C/xpipe Are on Finally!!!!

well i picked my car up yesterday, i love it. 3.73 gears are what i was looking for. alot better pick up. not bad on highway. 80 mph 2500rpm's. the magnaflow c/xpipe goes great with my borla cat back. the sound is great. not to much louder then stock at idle, when you get on it, it is a classic muscle car sound. no drone at all. 5th gear is so much better now, as well as all the other gears. car feels like it has some ass now. i recomend the 3.73 gears, perfect for the every day driver. this is the second borla cat back i have had, and i love it. gotta go borla. magnaflow x pipe is the s*it as well. recommended.had my baby sqweeky clean,figures every thing had to freeze up here in jersey the night before i had to drop my car off to get the work done.SALT ALL OVER IT.gonna be near 60 this weekend, gonna give it a good bath & wax. and back in the garage she goes.my 1990 dodge ram 4x4 gets me around in the winter.well some more mods soon enough. just want to say again i love this set up. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)