3.73 or 4.10 Gears Which Are Better

94Blue302GT said:
3.73's for a T5
4.10's for an auto
Unless you have a power adder or some substantial mods, in which case your tranny if prolly different anyways, and you would know what you need to do then cuz you would be that much more knowledgable.

did you fail to read my post? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

3.73 or 4.10 Gears Which Are Better

toilet.gif
urinate.gif
Which Is Better

i dunno...i loved my 4.10 when i had the auto. then i swapped out for for a t-5. didnt like it one bit. i thought 1st was way too short. then i just recently put in a new t-5 with a 2.95 first gear which is like night and day. i can actually launch in first and keep it there for a second then go into second and still kinda grip. if i had something sticky then id be great but id be buyin a new rearend soon cause i "love" the sound of my rearend jammin in when i go from high rev 1st to 2nd. lovely.....id rather have 3.73 with mine personally

Actually what gets older than the "repost" is people complaining about the repost...

Cars are different, the current mods on the car are different, people have different prefrences, daily driver or not, and some people like the "verbal" confirmation on what part to get for their car (whether it be gears, TB, MAF, seats, etc)...

I know personally I'm not going to pick the heads, cam, intake, tb, maf, exhaust, etc...based on a search...I want to know what would be ideal for my "needs"...not somebody else...

The search is underrated and yet overrated...

Striped5.0 said:
Hey lets make this thread a total waste of time and discuss................

X Pipe VS H Pipe

Pro 5.0 VS Steeda Tri AX

Which CIA system to get

how much HP willl ( (Insert mod here) give me and what will I run at the track after..............

:bang: :bang: :bang:

I am by no means an expect when it comes to working on cars, I dont have alot of the knowledge or the tools thats why my friend chris has helped me on alot of things ( even though Ive learnt alot over the past yr) but I have never asked ANYONE here on stangnet or any of my other stang buddies what I should get for my car. Everything that is on my car has been a choice made by me w/ out help from anyone else.

Ok I'll get off my soap box now....... :spot:

Come on man, what's the use of you saying all of that, if it's old, then just don't post. I would feel a lot better if I ask what I should get for my car and get answers from people here on stangnet. I'm just like you, I don't know much about stangs, so I want to be able to get the most I can from every mod. But oh well, I've got the 4.10s sitting at home and have not installed them yet since I'm kind of scared that I'm gonna have to get a chip in order for it to run properly.