351w with decked heads ?

Glenn_MII said:
Wart, you were made aware of what was done to the engine and what went into it, I sent you a list containing all the details.

Glennie!! Where have you been?

So this is your handle now? You got your account canned so many times it was hard to keep my ignore list updated.

Did you learn anything in the last year and a half?

Gives me the warm fuzzies to see you still think I'm your problem, glad to see I'm still the object used to facilitate your denial.

• Sponsors (?)

Glenn_MII said:
you are not welcoming to new II owners nor do you offer much help. Most of what I see you write are "smart" remarks and comments which are usually uncalled for.

Surely I can't be the only one who's noticed a change in Wart lately. Over the last few weeks he's cut back on the "smart" remarks and has offered a lot of good information and advice. He's making a positive contribution and I'd go so far as to call him an asset.

i'd agree with you johan even though i dont contribute much I have noticed wart kinda letting more things slide and giving useful info, but i like his remarks they add a little something to the site if you know what i mean

Johan said:
Surely I can't be the only one who's noticed a change in Wart lately. Over the last few weeks he's cut back on the "smart" remarks and has offered a lot of good information and advice. He's making a positive contribution and I'd go so far as to call him an asset.

Yeah, I think it was right after that thread that was totally ragin on him :rlaugh:

But, yeah its really great to see the man so sociable. He can be a great buncha help.

JonDawg said:
Yeah, I think it was right after that thread that was totally ragin on him :rlaugh:

Would that be the thread where I only pressed a button, let the thread run and my assertion was eventually supported?

In case you've forgotten, or if you wern't here to witness it first hand, I tried being helpful to O'l Glennie when he signed up. That is, signed upthe first time. He didn't want to read what was being written, not only by me but by others too. I guess it's because I was the first to try telling him makes me the bad guy.

Then let's not forget how O'l Glennie was crying about the way the forums were set up. Boo Hoo, he can't make his own CT, Boo Hoo. I think this is about the time his user account(s) started getting deleted, AKA: He was getting Banned, because he was such a childish PITA. How many times did it take before he learnt how to play. ?

Geez, I wonder why I'm of no inclination to be helpful to Glennie.

Now,aftermaking something like 5 posts in a year he makes himself an avitar and ressurects a 8 month old thread for the soul purpose of baiting me?

Do you know how frigging hilarious this is?

And I'm left wondering who's pulling Glennies strings. All indications are someone prodded him into posting to this thread. Of course I can't prove it, but he can't prove otherwise.

Here's something for you all to keep in mind: There's only a handful of people on Stangnet who know what their doing. I'm one of them. If you don't think so , you don't have a level of knowledge or experience to have an opinion.

Mayhaps I've been nice of late to let you know what your going to lose.

I know many of you would love to see me leave but that I'm an a$$h0le matters little when your having problems or are eyeball deep into a project I first did a quarter century ago and could use a little help. You don't like the way I give? Cool, I'll keep it to myself.

Wart said:
Would that be the thread where I only pressed a button, let the thread run and my assertion was eventually supported?

In case you've forgotten, or if you wern't here to witness it first hand, I tried being helpful to O'l Glennie when he signed up. That is, signed upthe first time. He didn't want to read what was being written, not only by me but by others too. I guess it's because I was the first to try telling him makes me the bad guy.

Then let's not forget how O'l Glennie was crying about the way the forums were set up. Boo Hoo, he can't make his own CT, Boo Hoo. I think this is about the time his user account(s) started getting deleted, AKA: He was getting Banned, because he was such a childish PITA. How many times did it take before he learnt how to play. ?

Geez, I wonder why I'm of no inclination to be helpful to Glennie.

Now,aftermaking something like 5 posts in a year he makes himself an avitar and ressurects a 8 month old thread for the soul purpose of baiting me?

Do you know how frigging hilarious this is?

And I'm left wondering who's pulling Glennies strings. All indications are someone prodded him into posting to this thread. Of course I can't prove it, but he can't prove otherwise.

Here's something for you all to keep in mind: There's only a handful of people on Stangnet who know what their doing. I'm one of them. If you don't think so , you don't have a level of knowledge or experience to have an opinion.

Mayhaps I've been nice of late to let you know what your going to lose.

I know many of you would love to see me leave but that I'm an a$$h0le matters little when your having problems or are eyeball deep into a project I first did a quarter century ago and could use a little help. You don't like the way I give? Cool, I'll keep it to myself.

Actually Wart, I think the thread he was talking about was one of the recent flame sessions between you and Stangii. Not trying to call you out or start anything.
Yes I was here and remember the entire Glenn History bannings and all. Also remember another guy went by mustangIIthousand or something like that even before Glenn(even though I don't remember what that war was about or even who it was with)

I'll freely admit that Everyday with the II is a learning experience for me, being my first II, or Stang in general, and learning more about them is a lot easier when people come off willing to help rather than being, well warts. Your recent change is very welcome and you are showing what an asset you can be to all of us who are just starting out in the II world. You have to admit that you really do come off as an a$$h0le from time to time.

78Mach1 said:
Actually Wart, I think the thread he was talking about was one of the recent flame sessions between you and Stangii.

That's somewhat disingenuous.

I made a statement, everyone else was flaming away, and I never read anything submitted by Timmie. I wouldn't call that a flame war. It's more of a ganging up.

Also remember another guy went by mustangIIthousand or something like that even before Glenn(even though I don't remember what that war was about or even who it was with)

Ah Yes, Dave. Timmies ex best friend. Have towonder what happened between those two to make Dave hate Timmie so much. IIRC Timmie screwed Dave over somehow. Or was it Dave realized Timmie was using him as a tool?

I'll freely admit that Everyday with the II is a learning experience for me, being my first II, or Stang in general, and learning more about them is a lot easier when people come off willing to help rather than being, well warts.

It's not necessaraly easier, it just allows you to feel better about yourself.

And the things people complain about are just stupid.

What you write, "Everyday with the II is a learning experience". Wow, it's all new to you, I get nausiated at the thought of answering the same question again for the uncountable time.

Don'tlike the way I am? Cool, put me on your ignore list. Seriously, ignore me, make my posts a little band in the browser just like Glennie is to me. No skin off my nose.

Wart said:
What you write, "Everyday with the II is a learning experience". Wow, it's all new to you, I get nausiated at the thought of answering the same question again for the uncountable time.

Don'tlike the way I am? Cool, put me on your ignore list. Seriously, ignore me, make my posts a little band in the browser just like Glennie is to me. No skin off my nose.
The old saying is true- can't teach an old dog new tricks I see the real Wart has returned. I really don't need to "feel better about myself", I'm fine with the a-hole I am in real life- I just tend to show a little more respect for other people in a public forum than others.

If you are so tired of answering the same question over and over, why not make good use of the "infinite wisdom" of yours and write up a FAQ and solve your problem?

I've never had any trouble with Wart personally and he has offered me lots of good advice. He is terribly passionate about his viewpoints and has insulted other II members from time to time. I do enjoy the opinionated Wart (some have described him as Oscar the Grouch) as long as it isn't accompanied by the personally insulting Wart which occassionally comes out. I have noticed a change in his posts here lately.

I still consider myself a newbie in many areas and as such I ask stupid questions from time to time or theorize about things which I don't really know anything about. Nonetheless I expect others not to come down too hard on me when I show my stupidity. I have yet to take every piece of my II apart and rebuild it ..but everyday I get a *little* closer ;-) Anyways I hope Wart is coming to understand this in most every new II owner who enters this forum.... some quickly go away but others stick around because they really do enjoy their II.

d

78Mach1 said:
The old saying is true- can't teach an old dog new tricks I see the real Wart has returned. I really don't need to "feel better about myself", I'm fine with the a-hole I am in real life- I just tend to show a little more respect for other people in a public forum than others.

Geez, even when I'm being nice in standing up for myself I still get my balls busted.

Are you sure 'the old warts back' or is that what you choose to see, or is that what you want to try and make others see?

You need to ask yourself why.

Okay, Mark. Lets not forget that everyone is complimenting you on the "new" you. Were not trying to bring up how you were/are a PITA sometimes.

I really do appreciate your help..... a lot!!! but when I do ask a dumb ??, Everyone corrects the mistake. You tell me what a stupid idiotic moron I am, and then you say what helps, in the most insulting way possible. :mad:

If everyone talks about you this way,.... HmmmMmm, what could be the problem????

Like I said, Noone is flamin you here. Youve really been cool the last couple o' weeks. Its up to you how you respond to all of it now. :shrug: