376 Hp

black945.0

Dec 21, 2004
i just got a new fox body i had a 94 but it needs some serious tlc and i dont have time to be carless for as long as it will take so i bought a worked 89 lx 306 with only 2000 mi new trans rear lowered cobra r mac headers x pipe flowmasters cobra upper and lower pocket ported heads 373s x cam 75 dry shot and a few other little ends the guy i got it from says it has 376 at the crank i believe it does what do u guys think

• Sponsors (?)

black945.0 said:
i just got a new fox body i had a 94 but it needs some serious tlc and i dont have time to be carless for as long as it will take so i bought a worked 89 lx 306 with only 2000 mi new trans rear lowered cobra r mac headers x pipe flowmasters cobra upper and lower pocket ported heads 373s x cam 75 dry shot and a few other little ends the guy i got it from says it has 376 at the crank i believe it does what do u guys think

First off...im not trying to be an a$$hole but have u ever heard of using punctuation? It would be much easier to read with a period here...comma there.

Anyway, 376 at the crank is NOT hard with a 75 dry shot. Thats only about say 300 at the crank which is say 240-50 to the wheels? Now if he is claiming 376 without the dry shot...then i call :bs:

It's possible. With an NOS dry kit, it's hard to tell how much you're spraying. I think the important question is how did he come up with the figure. Did he add up all the figures on the back of the boxes, desktop dyno it, or has this car been strapped to the rollers before?

Kurt

Slow5.0 said:
someone said they thought the original poster was you, and i was just saying that it didn't look like a post of yours because all the words were spelled correctly. i spelled the words wrong in an attempt to be funny, but i didn't mean it as a criticism of you. if you took it that way, i apologize. i don't want to make enemies here.

you are usually the first to admit that your spelling and grammar are not very good because you are from bosnia. i'm sure if i were in bosnia, communicating with people in their native language, my spelling and grammer would not be very good too.

what language do people speak in bosnia?

Thsnks guys,

We or they (because i'm American now) speak Bosnian langue , wich is almost same is Croatian

BlackVert i didn't take this seriously , i know it you was kidding just like me

And ***** i got no black belt, or brown, or green, all i got is 300lbs and 6.6 , good and enough :( :D

nmcgrawj said:
lol thats funny. Joke gone bad...

Hey Ernan, how did you get your car up to 4050? Sound system? Sand bags?

Thats A LOT of weight. I bet those times would drop A LOT if you lost say.... 400lbs :lol:

Last year i had 3900lbs race weight (without damn speaker box in trunk)
This year i have 4050lbs race weight because I got
chrome Cobra R 17x9.5 front and 17x11 back
6 point roll cage
Front leather seats from Mark VIII

Street weight is 4150lbs :nonono:

Slow5.0 said:
Last year i had 3900lbs race weight (without damn speaker box in trunk)
This year i have 4050lbs race weight because I got
chrome Cobra R 17x9.5 front and 17x11 back
6 point roll cage
Front leather seats from Mark VIII

Street weight is 4150lbs :nonono:

I forgot you were so big. 300lbs is A LOT. I thought i was big at my 6'2" 215lb frame. You got about 150#'s on the average guy. How much do the verts weigh stock without a driver?