5 lug down. pics of my dirty azz car inside

old_blue

15 Year Member
Nov 3, 2003
I am going to strip the paint pretty soon so excuse the paint. I gotta say the 245's tuck under the front very nicely. More than I expected though, but no compaints here.

• Sponsors (?)

dang... mustang abuse, where is strype with all of his officialness...
My impression of strype

Dear Old_Blue,
It has come to my attention that your car does not appear to have been washed in 6-7 months. To remedy this infraction and to cause no further troubles, I suggest that you wash weekly and GET YOUR ****ING ASS OUTSIDE AND DON'T POST ****ING PICTURES TILL ITS ****ING CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!! That is all, thank you.

Vert Pervert

Nice lookin wheels tho

bite me. It is going to get stripped soon anyways. No way I am going to wash dirt off a car that is going to be prepped for paint.thanks for your concern though

grey5.0beast said:
Bite me... sounds a little gay...lol i was jk man.
HAH nice. I didn't take offense. I read what I wrote and I guess it can be taken the wrong way. sorry about that. like the title says "dirty." that paint is total crap now. It was a 4 cyl car that someone had sitting in there driveway for years. Barely rolled. It was a maaco job I believe. shoot, might be a maaco job again LOL. or done in my garage. I just want it to be all one color without getting to out there in price.

lol at the stance remark. I have been wanting to try alittle paint work, I did some body work and stuff on my old ranger but never go into paint... hmmm buick might be gettin a paintjob. I vote do it in the garage, I have seen some real nice stuff done on here in ppls garages.

I like it, paint looks rough of course but it makes the car look rough, and the wheels look HOT!, in a way the car looks clean, get it painted though :nice: Is it me or do those rear tires look really tall?

and thsi is for greybeast

oldbluemk5.jpg

Attachments

• oldbluemk5.jpg
    oldbluemk5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 46
reed- Yeah pretty much, just need to bleed it again. but everything else worked out fine

25thmustang said:
How long did the 5-lug swap take and what did you use (spindles, axles, etc...)? My stuff should be here soon and the more stories about it I hear the better or worse off I feel!

Looks good by the way!
Thanks, I used 95 spindles pbr calipers, 96 rear disc and axles (I like the wider stance), booster and m/c from a 95 (get a 93 cobra one, pita to put this one in),

MOB- THe fronts are 245-45-17 and the rears are 255-45-17, I did have 255-40-17 on the rear but it looked retarded being soo short. I will get some videos up soon of it.

BTW-that actual swap didn't take long at all. I just didn't devote an entire weekend to it so mine took a little longer than it should have. all said and done a good weekend and it would have been all buttoned up cept for the alignment.