65mm Tb???

kendawg73

Feb 5, 2014
I was planning to go with the BBK 65mm TB and egr spacer, but now I'm thinking the Accufab 65mm (seams to get much better reviews.. ) and looks a about same price... bkk with egr spacer are 199.99+69.99.... and I found Accufab with egr spacer for 265.99 on theraceredgeperformance site (don't know anything about that site)

but, I know the bbk comes with TPS, can't find any mention of that on the Accufab site, dosent it come with one? and if not, do you just use your stock one?

• Sponsors (?)

Agree on BBK. It will work ok though. Accufab's are the best of all that I've used except maybe the old FRPP 65's.

Yes, you can reuse you old TPS if it is working now on your new one. I don't believe Accufab includes the TPS.

I've had BBK and Accufab in the past and the Accufab was definitely better quality than BBK. My BBK liked the stick closed requiring me to open the blade a little more with the set screw. For the fox I managed to find a Ford Racing 65mm new still in the box for a good price.

Like Mustang5l5 said a Explorer TB is a good cheap option, is OEM quality, and can be made to work on a fox with a little modification.