70mm or 75mm accufab TB?

dragginuts

Founding Member
Oct 28, 2002
Tampa Bay
My car and mods are in sig. My next mods are the C&L Maf kit and truflow inlet pipe, and a throttle body...which one would be better on my N/A car? I've been told I will loose torque with the 75mm one, but if the amount of torque lost is minimal, and the amount of horsepower gained is great, this would be better for me. Hopefully this makes sense...thanks guys.

• Sponsors (?)

I think C and L made their highest gains with the 75 mm throttle body. Thats what they recommend on their site i think. Accufab recommends a 70 mm with their plenum but im pretty sure the C and L takes the 75 the best. Hope this helps.
Matt

BBK 75 mm TB. Dyno shows gains of trq and hp for the entire rpm range.

Notice you ordered the 10th ani cobra wheels. Mine were installed two weeks ago. I like them (light grey). But it seems most people like the shiny wheels. Since my car is black IMO the wheels blend nicely with the color. i also have 275 Nitto ZR on all wheels. Now I have an SVT logo (on the wheels). If I can't have the SVT vehicles at least I can legitimatley have the wheels.

dragginuts said:
Did it feel like you gained some nice power from this throttle body and plenum combo '96&'01stang?

Definately it pulls alot harder through the entire rpm range. I had full exhaust done before I added the plenum/ tb combo and my intake was really choked compared to my exhaust side

:OT: I was wondering if you liked your Dr. Gas X pipe. I have the Prochmaber and I was thinking about ditching it because of leaking problems and going with the dr. gas. For our cars you can buy them alreay asembled right? And the x is farther forward than others right?

dragginuts said:
:OT: I was wondering if you liked your Dr. Gas X pipe. I have the Prochmaber and I was thinking about ditching it because of leaking problems and going with the dr. gas. For our cars you can buy them alreay asembled right? And the x is farther forward than others right?

Put it this way.....I will always have a Mustang and every Mustang I have from now on will have a Dr. Gas X-pipe. It has that H-pipe deep rumble at idle, but at WOT it is insanely wicked

Tony01GT said:
i have the accufab 75mm with the C&L plenum and won't be puting it on untill spring when i get my car back from storage.96&01 stang we have very similar mods look at my sig.

I am getting 3.73's, CDC Light Bar, Mach 1 Chin spoiler, 31 Spline axles, 31 spline Eaton Posi, Diff Cover, D&D K-member, A-arms, and coilovers all put on in January and Feb.