78 Mustang Mach 1 Question

• Sponsors (?)

Wart said:
Sorry your getting cought in the middle on this one.

I've written on this subject 3 or 4 times in the last year. So have others. I have graphics and hard numbers on the sending unit but since people like to complain about Me I'm keeping it to myself, this time.
he didnt ask how to build a bomb

I'll let the little wankers answer your question.

Sorry your in the middle. Thank the respectable people for putting you there.
this kid has no clue what your talking about..
good answer though , now you made yourself totally worthless.
usually i would ignore you, but that comment is for babies. i have a new link for you to post at. . sesamestreet.com :D

2muchtime said:
this kid has no clue what your talking about..
good answer though , now you made yourself totally worthless.

:rlaugh:

We all know that's not true and your only trying to put spin on this.

Wart said:
Sorry your getting cought in the middle on this one.

I've written on this subject 3 or 4 times in the last year. So have others. I have graphics and hard numbers on the sending unit but since people like to complain about Me I'm keeping it to myself, this time.

I'll let the little wankers answer your question.

Sorry your in the middle. Thank the respectable people for putting you there.

lets see.. THIS IS where the thread went wrong..you were just dandy a few posts above this one so what made it change ..i dont see a single bad word about you, yet you and only you made a comment about how people like to complain about you..and how could he know who or what any of us are about..he just started posting... :shrug: am i missing something..
This has nothing to do with bashing or putting a spin on..
your comment made absolutely no sense to me.. and personally if i did
post to this kid, does that mean im considered a little wanker and have no respect...basically only you gave him an idea of what your really like..
why cant you give information about cars instead of your negativity...