83# injectors are finally here!

169stang

Jul 12, 2004
South Florida
Just what I've been waiting for. 83# injectors to turn up the wick! Performance Fuel Systems will be rolling them out soon, but not soon enough! I don't know a whole bunch about injectors, but as long as they provide more fuel, I'm good to go. They are High Impedence 83# that was said to flow closer to 86#'s. You can get them from Lethal Performance.com.

Sweet!:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

:cool:
It'll depend on 3 things....how much the turbo will produce, how much boost the plastic stock intake will take and/or how long it'll take to tap out the 83#r's.:)
I'm at 771rwhp @ 26psi and the only hinderance from making more power is the injectors. The stock intake hasn't shown any signs of fatigue and I have another plastic intake for back up!

My best so far is 9.73@142. It is a 3V and the stock computer, exhaust manifolds, PCM, intake, and is full trim interior.
Actually, I was on my way to a low 9 sec. pass and managed to get some tranny fluid on the tires and got a bit squirrely. I was headed to the one wall @ 135 mph and kept it off. I did hit the other wall at about 30 mph. Some minor damage. It'll be back and running in 2 weeks. Here's a thread explaining it all with some pics and a vid of the run...but not of me hitting the wall. My buddy was running down the bleachers to where I was stopped.