Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, fender in primer. No mo ho.

FCBAA598-C8EF-40B2-99FF-BFCF3E3C2A34.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I've been going with green goblin on my car (just as probably everyone with a green car does) but I think I'm gonna get plates that say "WTH ENVY". I dunno, I already have historical tags on it and I don't think I can have both.

Reactions: 1 user
There was a dark green that came on the aero nose foxes that looks damn good (especially on gt's), dunno about the 4 eye cars though. @85_SS_302_Coupe s always looked mean as hell to me though, so....
It needs a few black accents to work. When I get home I'll post a pic of it before we did the grill in black...it was not good. I'm real cautious about changing the wheels too.

Ok, I think the red I used on Doby will be the new color.

It was my brother’s favorite color as well as mine. That plus his 351 would make it a kind of tribute car.

So, Doby lives again. Gotta call and order the base.

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users
Fantastic choice of color!!!!! That is the color I have been planning on painting my car for the past 8 years. I will live through you since I am not able to pull off painting my car probably for another few more years.

I think red is a played out color, especially on Mustangs. That being said, the red you put on Doby was a very nice, deep red.
That being said and that being said, I suggest you paint (and name) the car whatever you want. It can't possibly turn out anything other than amazing.
You're a wizard, Dave.

The time Necessary to break a password:

Count the number of possible characters and raise to a power equal to the length of the password.

So, C = Possible characters and N = length of the password therefore:

C^N = the total number of possible key spaces available.

1521825075646.png

As you can see by the chart, it doesn't take long for the number of possibilities to reach a large number of possible results and the larger the pool well... The longer it takes to finish.

So Dave is working on a car. That car let's say conservatively, has 100 decisions for Dave to make about it's completion. Each decision so far, has had at least a half dozen possible outcomes. So 100 ^ 6 is 1000000000000. We can reasonably expect Dave to make these decisions in a timely manner (according the chart) of somewhere between 8 days and a year. Not too shabby but this is just decision making, not actual construction.

Now Dobby is back in the mix. You would think that you'd just take the number from each car and add them together and have a result that is twice as big as the previous one, right? No. :nonono:

Instead of 100^6, we now have 100^12 :eek:

I think we might be in the range of over 76.11 Billion years to finish both cars. :jester:

• Haha
  • Surprised
Reactions: 2 users
The time Necessary to break a password:

Count the number of possible characters and raise to a power equal to the length of the password.

So, C = Possible characters and N = length of the password therefore:

C^N = the total number of possible key spaces available.

1521825075646.png

As you can see by the chart, it doesn't take long for the number of possibilities to reach a large number of possible results and the larger the pool well... The longer it takes to finish.

So Dave is working on a car. That car let's say conservatively, has 100 decisions for Dave to make about it's completion. Each decision so far, has had at least a half dozen possible outcomes. So 100 ^ 6 is 1000000000000. We can reasonably expect Dave to make these decisions in a timely manner (according the chart) of somewhere between 8 days and a year. Not too shabby but this is just decision making, not actual construction.

Now Dobby is back in the mix. You would think that you'd just take the number from each car and add them together and have a result that is twice as big as the previous one, right? No. :nonono:

Instead of 100^6, we now have 100^12 :eek:

I think we might be in the range of over 76.11 Billion years to finish both cars. :jester:
Look negative Nancy. I’m only doing one car, so we’re talking just a smidge over 30 billion years, right?

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.