Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote red too.

One of these days, I might decide to rip my car down to a bare shell and paint it red. Every car I own is black and it drives me crazy. I want a red LX with black interior

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Red?

Let’s see.......gotta look through the smilie list,..........gotta find just........the right..........one.

Nothing......not one single yawning smilie...Why does it have to be so hard. Just look at SE Fox bodies smilie asst. they have a whole garage full of em.

Red?

Let’s see.......gotta look through the smilie list,..........gotta find just........the right..........one.

Nothing......not one single yawning smilie...Why does it have to be so hard. Just look at SE Fox bodies smilie asst. they have a whole garage full of em.
I know Mike, I like the green too.

Red because I do like it, and my brother loved it.

Reactions: 1 user
Little detail update. I blocked the fender and got it in its final primer tonight.

B456978D-25C0-4E11-99F3-BFA7F1B5804D.jpeg

It might be Tuesday before I get the color. I let the jobber know and he agreed that he agreed to this, yay!

Reactions: 1 users
Damn...I was going to vote Grabber Green, til I realized I am late to this party. And read 48 posts and found out you don't like Gotta Have it Green, which is essentially the same.

I always thought Legend Lime wold look good on a Fox. If I ever get mine running, I have half a mind to PlastiDip it Olive Drab Green. I've got a photoshop picture of it, OD Green, Fuscia, Barney Purple and Teal. I actually like the Fuscia....the guy at work did it as a joke when I wasn't there and made it my desktop. HAHA...Drew wants a pink car. But it's pretty cool. Not cool enough to do because I think I would be over it in about an hour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Let me see if I can help you. I like green, like my convertible, oh...and red like my cobra! So yeah, green. I mean Red! Yeah, definitely red. Paint the car green for sure. Glad I could help Dave.

• Haha
That's one of my buddies favorite.

What was your opinion on color? It is down to the green or red.

What's your name, btw?
My name is Blake. I like that jeep green. Like one of these guys said, red is played out. I think that green would look good with black moldings, tint and black trim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.