87-93 5.0 valve cover questions

95CobraMike

Apr 12, 2004
Lima OH
i was wondering what valve covers from 1987-1993 will fit on our cars? for some reason i am thinking that 87-91 are the same and 92-93 are the same... am i just going crazy?

also do the oil caps for these years all screw in?

reason im asking is i need taller than stock covers, but i still need the oil fill tube plus i need them cheap! :nice:
thanks!!!

• Sponsors (?)

i still have it yes... my buyer backed out.. i figured i should dump some more money into it again :D

so the CAP does screw in?
and would anyone happen to know if they will fit over TW stud mount 1.6 rr's????

you had to use the spacer?? for real? right now i have some monster sized vc's on there and they fit with some slight modification (with a hammer) i

urban, did you acutally putting the intake on with out the spacer? i have heard that the fox vc's fit under the intake :shrug:

yep, well its a cobra intake so im sure en edel or most other aftermarket ones would fit fine

it was actually just that metal screw in thingy that hooks up to a vaccume line in the back of the drivers side, besides that tho no other clearence issues, ive heard some people have problems with the alt but i have plenty of room

i actually took that out the last time i had the intake off and i took a grinder to the vaccum thingy and i angled it so that i wouldnt have clearance issues.... so i guess we will see?

so the consenses is that 87-93 vc's are all the same?