87-93 saleen

• Sponsors (?)

You'll have to find a licensed Saleen dealership in your area to get this kit. Yes, Saleen made a few limited edition Saleen Mustangs in the 87-93 range some of which were police cars. I have a nice big book called Forty Years of Mustangs. In it is a nice full colour photo spread of a Saleen cop car used by the California Seal Beach Patrol unit. Saleen Foxbodies came equiped with the body kit, updated suspension, and a engine dressed up with some upgraded goodies. You should note that the Saleen kit will be very expensive.

PonyBoy90 said:
You'll have to find a licensed Saleen dealership in your area to get this kit. Yes, Saleen made a few limited edition Saleen Mustangs in the 87-93 range some of which were police cars. I have a nice big book called Forty Years of Mustangs. In it is a nice full colour photo spread of a Saleen cop car used by the California Seal Beach Patrol unit. Saleen Foxbodies came equiped with the body kit, updated suspension, and a engine dressed up with some upgraded goodies. You should note that the Saleen kit will be very expensive.

actually the Saleen kit from Saleen is NOT that expensive. I have seen the kit minus the wing there for less than $500