87-93 to 94-95 Compatible????

CivicEater

Jan 29, 2004
Hey I can get a good deal on a Pro-M 75mm Bullet calib. for some 24 lb's but it is of a 87-93....will it fit in a 94-95?? Will there be any comp issues? Pro-M has them listed differently but they look identical so I dont think fitment woud be too bad but I really dont know....Thanks for the help

• Sponsors (?)

It will work just fine. The only difference between the two part numbers from Pro-M is the 94-95 has the flange to attach to the stock air box or cold air kit designed for the factory flanged MAF on the 94-95 cars. The 87-93 has no flange so that is the only difference. It will work just fine on your car as long as the injector calibration is compatable with what you have in your car.

But if I am using a CAI the brackets wont be problem right? I was worried that since the 94-95 supposedly had a worse computer (for racers at least) that it wouldnt be compatible in that respect. Anyone else use a old Pro-M on their 94-95?

and the pro-m guys said the computers wont be a problem, althought I know some of you guys said you were running them just fine, but I sent the e-mail yesterday.....now if only I can fit it in there.....