91 lx with 05 gt wheels

• Sponsors (?)

They will work, but they will be sucked in slightly. May have problems with turning the front wheels not to mention the tires are larger in diameter and may cause problems in the front of a Fox

5.0 mustangs magazine did a 91 LX 5 lug swap and put 05 or 06 GT takeoffs directly on, id look at there site of they have one. it was about 3-4 months ago i saw it. I actually have the issue bc it does a step by step 5 lug swap.

SoCal89GT said:
that issue is the June 06, and i looked at it last night and they were 02 bullit takeoffs, dont know if they are any different though.

Yup, completely different.

The only Fox that the 05+ Wheels will fit on correctly is the SVO. They use a wider stance that is 1.25" wider each side than the standard Fox. This put the wheels edge at the edge of the fender for a proper look.

A fox with an SN95 conversion is only 0.75" wider in the rear so it would still be drawn in slight. Up front the difference would be even bigger. You would need 1.25" spacers up front sna 0.75" spacers in the rear with an SN95 setup. With stock fox out back, 1.25" all around to even be close. I wouldn't run that offset.

I';ve seen a few 94+ Mustangs running 05 wheels and it's noticably recessed in. It sucks because the 05+ has some dead sexy wheel styles, incliding the 18" versions.