92 Mustang Popping Hesitation

• Sponsors (?)

No going Fi tech

Attachments

• IMG_1489.JPG
    IMG_1489.JPG
    776.2 KB · Views: 103
Uuhhh.... why did you go Fitech? There are plenty of efi systems that would have worked (given the issue is not in one of the other systems ie ignition) AND used the parts you already paid for... just sayin.

I do alot of aftermarket efi tuning, what version of the fitech system did you buy? Does it also control spark?

Not sure how his FiTech can control spark, if you look closely, the distrubutor has already been converted to a vacuum advance type. Looks like timing is going to be all mechanical.

Not sure how his FiTech can control spark, if you look closely, the distrubutor has already been converted to a vacuum advance type. Looks like timing is going to be all mechanical.
No I didnt need to look, I already knew the answer to my question.

It was leading up to this, for less than half the cost of the fitech he could have had a system that would control everything. Fuel, spark, fans, lights, gizmos whatever you want. And used the parts he already had.

Oh well.

To the OP if you need advice on the system there are a few here who converted there carbs to the fitech system.