94-95 gt's

• Sponsors (?)

215 hp with 285 lbs of torque...

Anywhere from 3300-3550lbs or so...depending if coupe or vert...

Usually anywhere from low-mid 14's to mid 15's...depending on whether it is a 5spd couple or AODE vert...and condition...

I love a well setup SN-95 :nice:

blkstangman88 said:
so what one would u say if faster....88 gt or 94-95 gt coupe? this is my 88 gt, and the 94-95 has mufflers stock exhaust and CAI?

Yours should be...you have 373's...that is a major difference from the stock gears in a 94/95 plus your a little bit lighter...with full exhaust... :nice:

CAI won't do anything for the other car :notnice:

blkstangman88 said:
ya i know about the CAI, i just got it for more room, my msd box is under the chrome tube

Nah man...I wasn't knocking it...I thought some guy you know was bragging about how his 94/95 gt would beat yours with his mods (CAI and mufflers)...thats all...I got cold air just for looks...so were in the same boat...

thats basicly the idea, a guy i know just bought his gt, its a 94 or 95 and he came up to me ask what i had under the hood, im just like, "an engine" then he said, "well what kind" then my reply was,"one with 8 cylinders" i knew he was being a smart ass so i didnt want to talk to him......but thats all i needed to know......thanx guys