94 Cobra running rough (PLEASE HELP)!!!

nos90gt

Nov 30, 2003
Central FL
(94 COBRA) Okay, here we go. About 2 weeks ago I started up my car and turned on the A/C and the car started to idle down and died. Started it up again and it was fine. Just the other day it did the same thing when slowing down to stop. Idle would go up and back down and stall. I thought it might be the IAC, so went to ford and bought a new one and one my way home the car started to run worst. It idles bad like I just installed a monster cam in it. I put on the IAC and reconnected the battery. Started it up and still ran like $hit. I check the plugs, cap, rotor. It has 40 psi of fuel at idle.

I went to 2 different shops and they plug into the inside one, nothing would come up. Where do I go from here? Could of the computer gone into limp mode? Also when you check for codes in a 94 do you hook up the scanner from the inside of the car or under the hood like on a fox body to the EEC plug? Thanks for any help you can give me. Scott [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

try to reset the computer disconnect battery for about 30 mins. and see what that does and then we will go from there. the plug to check cel is under the hood on passenger side on back of fender wall between firewall

I replace the pip/stator today. Car still is still bucking and running rough. Heard a noise coming from the driverside. Pulled the valve cover and found a broken Valve-spring on the #6 cyl. Do you think that is my main problem?