95 GT DynoTune??

Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good place to get a dyno tune? I live in indianapolis and am willing to go as far as one of the surounding states! I was also wondering if you all knew what the average price is for one. I have the older OBD I computer and already have a Diablo Chip...I just need it dynoed and the chip burned. Any info would be Awesome!!!!

Also I just recently added #30 injectors to my stang and my ET went from 13.6 sec to 14.1 sec!!! All the injectors seem to be working properly and i have a PRO-M 80mm Mass aswell! Do you think a Dyno tune will definitely take care of this most disappiointing problem? Thanks guys!

~Aaron

• Sponsors (?)

My friend just went to a place in hudson ohio with his twin turboed(sp) 90 notchback. He said the guy will dynotune anything but prefers stangs. It was $400 or 450 with runs and tweaking and chip burning. He said the guy will reflash the chip for 150-200 whenever you do future mods.

Anderson Ford Motorsports is a very reliable place that can definitely get your car running how it should. They are in Clinton, Illinois, probably about 3.5 hours from Indy. They have a dynojet facility and expert techs that will step you through your tune. A simple two pull dyno run cost about $85 while an all day dyno tune with two tech. assisting runs about $800+. Depending on what needs to be done, they should be able to take care of you.