95 mustang brake cylinder

wero5150

Jul 5, 2009
i just replaced my calipers and have been trying to bleed my brakes and i get nothing no fluid is going through the lines i am stuck on what to try next anyone have a suggestion for me thnx

• Sponsors (?)

Did you bleed the rear brakes first? Those should always be first on your list. If you tried to do the fronts first, air from the rear lines could easily get to the fronts. How did you go about bleeding them? A friend, or did you use a self bleeder kit? Make sure you are opening the bleeder screw far enough.

still no fluid

if the brake fluid cap isnt sealed correctly will the brakes bleed correctly ........ i found that my cap leaks air should i replace it before i try to bleed the lines....as of right now i still cant get the fluid to flow through to any of the wheels....please help...............thanx...............

Cap doesn't matter. It just seals out moisture and lets in some air anyway.

Why did you replace your calipers? Was there a problem?

Did you let the lines run out when you swapped them? Or did you do a quick tranfer?

If you crack a bleeder screw and pump the pedal, nothing comes out?

Did you let the MC run dry at any point??

we had to replace the calipers cuz it blew up when the brake pads fell out we installed a new rotor and pads and caliper.............the lines bled out by themselves when the brakes fell off and we dont believe all of the fluid came out of the master cylinder......there is still fluid in the reserve..........tonight we disconnected the brake line from the master cylinder pumped the brakes and fluid came out...release the brake pedal and it sucks air back in........does that mean the master is bad???????????? we are at a loss with what the heck is goin on with the whole situation......any help is gratly appreciated.........