99 SVT Lightening motor?

• Sponsors (?)

Link To Pics

This is not my car its a kid in out club and this was a post he made with all the info on the car.

--This is one of 3 documented mustangs in the world, and the only one in this body style. This is a black 97 mustang GT with a SUPERCHARGER 5.4L FORD LIGHTNING ENGINE in it. The car is totally original design and there are no others like it. It is perfect for people looking for the perfect car to turn to a full racer with all of the modifications, or just need an everyday driver. It has been garage kept, and is my everyday driving car, and it handles beautifully. People talk about this type of conversion all of the time, do not have the ability or time to do it because it is so rare. The car has just turned 75,000 actual miles, many of which are highway miles, and the lightning engine, clutch, and flywheel have just over 3,000 mile; almost all are highway miles. It is adult driven, never taken on a track, and top quality oil changed ever 3,000 miles. The engine is for the most part stock, with a safe tune from Randy Haywood’s custom shop in Raleigh, NC. With that tune it is documented pushing over 415 rwhp with right at an amazing 500 ft/lbs of torque to the ground (and that is a stock engine)!!!! This car absolutely needs to be sold, and I am asking $16,000, but and listening to all reasonable offers, and REALLY OPEN to trades for 99 and up cobras or S2000’s. Email me for pictures at [email protected], or directly by calling Moose anytime at: 828-280-9003.

Modifications include:
-5.4L SC engine
-Steeda short throw shifter (w/ leather cobra knob)
-Spec stage 3 clutch
-cobra flywheel
-Tokico racing shocks
-Tokico racing struts
-Eibach lowering springs
-Ford racing performance shorty headers
-Bassani off road x-pipe (w/cats)
-Flow Master mufflers (w/turndowns)
-90 mm mass air meter w/ K&N air filter
-custom black Cobra R wheels w/ 275x40x17 all round
-4" cowl hood (slightly modified )
-clear Cobra headlights w/ clear corners
-Carbon fiber euro taillights
-aluminum non-slip racing pedals
-rattle free dyno-matted trunk
-nitrous ready
-tinted windows
-Optional: sound system, rear seat delete kit, nitrous system

Actually I was just thinking this take a L motor and put say a pro charger on it. There are two guys I think doing that on www.f150online.com then from there it would fit under the cowl hood. I know its expensive but its unique as well, for the person that likes to be different.