A/C no workee

Synned said:
Here are AWESOME diagnostics:

http://renaxgade.net/95ac.pdf

Great for narrowing it down.

thanks, man, that's great stuff!

looks like i'm gonna have to replace my low-pressure switch...again!

there is a perfect amount of pressure and the clutch engages but quickly cuts off ever few seconds. when i jump the lower pressure switch, sure enough, it continously kicks in (air's not blowing cold, though...?).

• Sponsors (?)

Punisher302 said:
thanks, man, that's great stuff!

looks like i'm gonna have to replace my low-pressure switch...again!

there is a perfect amount of pressure and the clutch engages but quickly cuts off ever few seconds. when i jump the lower pressure switch, sure enough, it continously kicks in (air's not blowing cold, though...?).

Continuously kicks in like on and off? Sounds like you are low on coolant. Are you POSTIVIVE theres the right amount of pressure? Maybe the low pressure switch is just doing what its supposed to do, not allowing the comp. to kick on with low pressure.

Synned said:
Continuously kicks in like on and off? Sounds like you are low on coolant. Are you POSTIVIVE theres the right amount of pressure? Maybe the low pressure switch is just doing what its supposed to do, not allowing the comp. to kick on with low pressure.

well the guage reads smack in the middle of the blue shaded area (correct coolant level)