a fox in barret jackson

• Sponsors (?)

I think they need to bring some in. It will really wake up even more people and get them motivated to buy a Fox body.

Cars to sell would be any SVO Mustang, a 79 Pace Car, an 86 GT, an 87 GT, and a 93 Cobra R and regular 93 Cobra.

Obviously will have to be all original and low low miles.

Personally i hope they stay in the underground. I don't wanna spend 10k for a rolling chassis just because it's a fox body. The best thing about these cars is how readily available they are and cheap they are to make fast.

Personally i hope they stay in the underground. I don't wanna spend 10k for a rolling chassis just because it's a fox body. The best thing about these cars is how readily available they are and cheap they are to make fast.

Very true. It happened with the classics...you can't even get a 65-70 coupe for under 10K anymore. I got mine for $2500 9 years ago before Barrett Jackson inflated prices.

A buddy of my dad's has a 69 yellow challenger RT. Its nasty....:drool:

edit: forgot to mention... ITS A VERT. Can you say CHA CHING??!?!?!

3rdcrz13.jpg

3rdcrz4.jpg

The big problem is these guys buy cars and own many cars in there collection, everytime they bid and buy a car it set a standard for the next.....which is good for them because they now own one.