a little how to install gears (pretty long)

HoustonGT said:
I don't mind paying abit more i just hope its not too much. I want to do everything right and get new bearings and stuff as well since im close to 50k miles now

on the price i dont know how much :shrug: but on my 03' im going to do a 31 spline upgrade to accomodate the 4.10 gearing and some assurance but i get you on the making sure everything working properly i might mess around with the diff i have laying around in my garage

• Sponsors (?)

you should keep your political beliefs to yourself this is a site for people who like Mustangs not a site for the RNC ,I don't care what you think.

Regardless of what you care about or think, the last time I checked, everyone had the right to express their opinion. Don't hijack a great thread and turn it into a political statement...which it wasn't until you posted your thoughtless comment. :Zip2: :OT:

I am very new to these forums and just recently had 410s installed on my 02 mustang gt... How did you do your speedo calibration.?.. I ordered a calibration tool from american muscle... Paid to have it installed.. But when your sitting at idle the speedo jumps every 10 seconds or so... Sometimes up to 30mph and sometimes all the way up to 60 or 70... It will also jump when i'm backing up... It never jumps while the car is moving forward at any speed... Just agrivating.. I don't want to take it back to the guy who installed it but he was the only guy around here that even knew what i was talking about when I mentioned calibration tool.. or the only guy who said hes put one in before... What to do???

you should keep your political beliefs to yourself this is a site for people who like Mustangs not a site for the RNC ,I don't care what you think.

I dont get it, am I missing something I looked at the thread and I dont see any other political views except yours. regardless you prolly should get some more posts before you start throwing your weight around. IMHO.

I dont get it, am I missing something I looked at the thread and I dont see any other political views except yours. regardless you prolly should get some more posts before you start throwing your weight around. IMHO.

Well it looks like the quote he quoted isn't on this thead anymore so thats why you don't see it. But it also looks like he was in the wrong from other peoples posts :shrug: