A-plan question

rcaldwell00

Nov 19, 2003
My cousin is a Ford employee w/ access to the A-plan. I know cousins aren't included in who can use it, but how hard is it to get around if he gets me the PIN? Any input would be appreciated.

RC

• Sponsors (?)

rcaldwell00 said:
My cousin is a Ford employee w/ access to the A-plan. I know cousins aren't included in who can use it, but how hard is it to get around if he gets me the PIN? Any input would be appreciated.

RC
It would be pretty hard, unless you have a shady dealer. They need the pin and proof that he works for Ford. Not that is hard to prove. But everything would be in his name. I think he would have to own the vehicle for 6 months before he could sell it to you. Maybe someone else has another idea, but if ford didn't draw the line somewhere everybody would be related to an A/D or even X plan recepient. :shrug:

You should try the search function, there is lots of threads to be read. One more thing, not all dealers will offer the A/D/X plan on SVT products.

C. Rush said:
I believe you can use the D-plan since your related to him.

No. D-plan is the same pricing as A-plan, but is for dealership employees. Your two choices are:
X-plan, which is 4% +$100 above A-plan, or
A-plan and find a dealer that is willing to look the other way.

The risk of A-plan is that, if caught, your cousin will lose all plan priveleges, and may be forced to come up with the difference in cash.