A Tempermental Engine

:shrug: I have had some significant engine work done in preperation for a supercharger, (for a full list please see my garage). Since the engine work was completed the engine has been tempermental, in that she will not idle all of the time and stalls out. I haven't had the diablo chip flashed to the new mods yet, so I have been running the car without the chip. When started, she initially idles at around 1100 to 1200 rpm. After the initial start up idle goes away she drops down to around 800. It's a rough idle, but with the 4 new cams, I expected that. She seems to do fine for awhile, and then I start to drive her around. I will pull up to a red light in neutral and the car stalls out. I can restart her and sometimes she's fine but other times she will stall out again right after restarting her. The only way to keep her running when she is in stall mode is to keep giving her gas. The Twin 62mm BBK throttle body has a vaccum idle adjusting screw on it which has been messed with to help with the idle, and she does idles fine when she wants to, but stalls whenever she feels like it. Does anyone have any idea as to what I should check next??? :shrug: Thanks in advance for any help you can provide, and let me know if you need any more information.

• Sponsors (?)