about to buy a fox

bryon888

Oct 18, 2007
I am looking at getting into a foxbody once again. The car that I am looking is my uncle's 87 lx 5-speed. It has 151,XXX miles on it. he has owned it for 6 years and driven it just a bit over 10k miles. As for new things... shocks, struts, brake pads and rotors, has a new H pipe and mufflers, 3.73 gears and new rack and pinion, b&m shifter, clarion cd player and all new speakers. He showed me the receipt for the new 2500 paint. The interior will need some work and I'm sure that the engine will need some work in the near future. I really like the fact that i know who has previously owned the car and its not been beat on. He wants to get $3,800 out of it. I am thinking about $3,500. I want to give him what the car is worth. what do you guys think?

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

easy...easy... No need to ruffle any feathers. Im sure that I am going to need this site plenty if I do end up buying this car. Turbines might make good strip wheels, but this is going to me mostly a street car and I dont think they look very great at all. Back to the ? Is this a good price for this car? I've been out of the mustang scene for a bit, so Im not up on the prices.

Thanks!