Aftermarket Wheels Make my Brakes Squeak!

I have placed some Polished Aluminum American Racing wheels on my car around 35,000 miles. I ran them for one year without any problems. The next year I bought new tires and put the rims on. The front brakes started squeaking almost immediately. I tried new pads, (semi-metallic and full ceramic), tried spinning the tires around and reversing the rims from passenger to driver side, had the rotors resurfaced, and added a boat load of CRC Brake quiet to the pads, the calipers, the rotor, and a bunch of anti-seize to the retaining pin. The tires were also balanced again and an alignment was performed. The damn things still squeak!!!:bang: ( Mainly the passenger side). Has anyone else had a similar problem??? If so, did you get it to stop and HOW??? Thanks in advance for your help!

So will getting new rotors curb the situation? The reason I am asking and saying that the Aftermarket wheels are causing this, is because when I put the stock Cobra wheels back on... The squeaking stops!

• Sponsors (?)

FasterIsBetter said:
I have placed some Polished Aluminum American Racing wheels on my car around 35,000 miles. I ran them for one year without any problems. The next year I bought new tires and put the rims on. The front brakes started squeaking almost immediately. I tried new pads, (semi-metallic and full ceramic), tried spinning the tires around and reversing the rims from passenger to driver side, had the rotors resurfaced, and added a boat load of CRC Brake quiet to the pads, the calipers, the rotor, and a bunch of anti-seize to the retaining pin. The tires were also balanced again and an alignment was performed. The damn things still squeak!!!:bang: ( Mainly the passenger side). Has anyone else had a similar problem??? If so, did you get it to stop and HOW??? Thanks in advance for your help!

Bore 3.57 (.020 over)
Stroke 3.54 (Stock)
Compression 8.8:1 (18cc Dish - 51cc chamber)
Intake valve 37.0mm
exhaust valve 30.0 mm
crank end play .010
con rod play .011
cam intake lift .452
cam exhaust lift .452
cam duration @.50 - 225
intake and exhaust fully ported and polished
intake gasket matched at t-body & head

Pistons - Manley, (18cc dish) forged hidh silicone
Rings - Manley, moly
Connecting rods - Manley, forged H-beam (stock length)
Engine bearings - sealed power (std)
Engine fully balanced
Camshafts - Sean Hyland, Blower profile
Valvesprings - Comp cams, high lift springs
Valvespring retainers- Comp cams (spring spec)
Timing Adjuster - Steeda, underdrive fit
Main studs - ARP, Race duty
Head Studs - ARP, Race duty
Engine Gaskets - Felpro, (street/strip)
Throttle body - BBK, 62 mm twin
Oil pump - Ford Racing, High Volume (45psi)
Exhaust - BBK 1-5/8' full length ceramic coated headers, BBK "X" pipe
Mufflers - Dynamax, Race bullets (2-1/2")
Cold Air BBK, (chrome with K&N filter)
Struts - KYB, GR2's
Shocks - KYB, GR2's
Control arms - Mac upper and lower w/poly bushings
Springs - Eibach, drag launch kit (w/air bag)
Rear panhard rod kit - Maximum Motorsports
Rear End gears - Ford Racing, 3.73:1 ratio
Front rims - American Racing w/BFG G-Force 255/40ZR17 KDW new tread.
Rear rims - American Racing 17 X 11 w/BFG G-Force 285/40ZR17 new tread.

man....I got the same damn problem:mad: