alabama tracks

hello i was wondering who all was from alabama and what tracks are near you. i live in gadsden and usually go to Steele but was looking for somewhere else to visit for a change. maybe also anyone close by, there really arent that many stang guys that i know that go to the track or even know sh**. see ya.

:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

shorty1993 said:
hello i was wondering who all was from alabama and what tracks are near you. i live in gadsden and usually go to Steele but was looking for somewhere else to visit for a change. maybe also anyone close by, there really arent that many stang guys that i know that go to the track or even know sh**. see ya.

:nice:

MMP = Montgomery Motorsports Park. Best facility in the state. You need to hook up with the "Bama Mafia" and hang out with us the next time we have a track day or dyno day. Check out the Bama Mafia website at: http://www.scothew.com/forums/ Be sure to register and say hi!

U.M.

hey man, another Mafia member here. Quite a few people hit up the 1/8th mile tracks around Birmingham. There's Lassiter Mountain and Holiday Beach.

But most of us from the B'ham and also Anniston areas go to Steele :nice:

Hey Shorty1993

There are a couple of us gadsden area guys who hang out, and go to Steele every now and then, TruFordGuy posts on here sometimes, and another friend of mine with his black 85 gt... What color is your car, maybe you can hang with us if ya wanna...

1Quik85GT

sounds great, whos name is that in your sig, it aint yours is it. anybody been to steele on sunday. i think it is test and tune also. its a little crowded on fridays plus i work nights. :nonono:

metallic blue on titanium. check my link and you can see it. only one around like it to the best of my knowledge.

pm me some time.

been having some trouble with my computer, just got the net running again. Nopi is having something at steele next weekend i think. i will try to go, if interested let me know. i love to get out of the house for any reason. i know a guy with that same name. maybe you? PM me and lets get together.

Huntsville ain't bad. Too many ricers that push their cars through staging lanes. I just joined BAMA MAFIA today. I'll try to catch up with you guys in a few weeks. Thanks to slvrbullitT76 for showing me you guys. Seems like a good group.