another worthless thread

• Sponsors (?)

Dear User,

I am locked behind a firewall. Though I do have access to your video, I could get repremanded for watching it... however if it is another jab at me I will be forced to pee in your dog's water bowl next time I'm seeing your mom.

:D

I refuse to click on the link. So far the reviews have not been stellar.

I give it a site unseen (get it... site instead of sight... I kill me), thumbs down. :notnice:

Hey I know that guy. His name is Robert Flieshman. He helped me over the phone with some issue I had with my topical ointment I bought from Walmart. Nice guy, sent out a 50% off coupon of my next purchase of the stuff. And he can dance ,too. Those crazy Hindi's.

Strype said:
Dear User,

I am locked behind a firewall. Though I do have access to your video, I could get repremanded for watching it... however if it is another jab at me I will be forced to pee in your dog's water bowl next time I'm seeing your mom.

:D

no more jabs at ya. im a changed person.
the sight of ur neighbors arse in a thong. Mmmm, its all thats been on my mind since. :flag:

neighbor is fine. very fine.
me, strype and his wife were outside sunday night talkin to some friends. neighbors bf came out and went to car. me and strypes wifey looked at the same time. then she got mad and went inside. leaving us outside to talk about my latest view. mmmmmmmmmmm. we shall get pics somehow.