Anybody ever seen one of these before?

Black1987Stang

Aug 22, 2004
Jersey Shore
I got this from a friend, anybody seen one of these before? It has a ford part number on the inside F4ZE-12252-AB I assume it came from a Cobra or something It would be nice for someone that has a mint cobra....would look way better than those gay rubber dizzy wire covers anyway. Tried to search the part number and couldn't find anything. :notnice:

Mods, if this isn't condsidered tech sorry feel free to move the thread....

45_0.jpg

45_1.jpg

45_2.jpg

Attachments

• 45_0.jpg
    45_0.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 110
  • 45_1.jpg
    45_1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 45_2.jpg
    45_2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 93
  • Sponsors (?)

Looks fake, I've seen other cobra distributor covers and they have a round cobra emblem on them, it's about 2 inches or so and is black with a chrome cobra in it.
Here's the other one.
cobradistributorcover.jpg
[/IMG]

not calling you a liar but since when did 5.0's use plastic covers? I've only seen rubber ones...and if its fake how would it have a ford part number on it? Just trying to find out some info on it

It has a ford part number on it because it is a stock ford part.:rlaugh: Oh, and 94 and 95's are the plastic ones:nice: 79 to 93 used rubber.

They would most likely be on both, I don't even know for sure if the one I posted is real or not, but I have seen it on a 95 cobra and on a 60 something shelby cobra clone with a 5.0 in it:shrug: performancepartsinc has or used to have them.