Anybody need seats?

92Frankenstein

Apr 25, 2004
Minnesota
I have front and back seats out of my 92 stang convert., they are light grey, have no damage to them, and are very clean, everything is in working condition... I live in minnesota, and I just need to get rid of them, so if you are around the area, let me know, [email protected] (the rear seats may or may not be included, May go to another project, but the front seats are good to go)

I also have both door panels which are in good shape, aside from the pouches stretching...

---- I will also ship, but buyer picks up all shipping costs from where ever they want shipped, willing to get rid of the seats and door panels for like 40 bucks, they are in awesome condition, no rips, no stains, no broken supports, the rails are fully functional, the back sides are very clean, no scrapes and no scratches in the vinyl.... Just need to get rid of it, they are sitting in my beat up blazer.. it already is full of seats out of a saturn... lol.. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

No man, im sorry, i dont have pics.. I dont even have a camera. Thats why i said local, because im sure most people want to see them first. I could tell you all day that they are in good condition, but you may see otherwise...

:shrug:
Sorry..