Anybody running Steeda's adjustable rear swaybar?

joshjwc9

Jun 12, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
I currently have suspension mods listed in my sig. I picked up a Steeda front sway bar for cheap and put that on the same time I did my motor mounts. I upgraded to 275/40/17's all the way around the next day, up from 245/45/17's on my 10th Anniversary Cobra Rims. I am now getting a slower turn in response handling wise and a slightly more understeer than I like after these went on.

I currently have the stock rear sway bar, Steeda HD LCA's and FRPP UCA's.

I will be upgrading to MM's XD Adjustables, because the passenger rear sits higher than I would like, plus the Steeda's will be too soft when I get the Vortech I plan on getting, in putting power to the pavement.

I know the Steeda can adjust for understeer situations and put it closer to neutral like I like in my car, but is it worth it after I get the MM LCA's? Or would it just be another $120 out the door?

• Sponsors (?)

The car actually has suffered an increase rate of understeer, I am trying to recorrect that with the use of an adjustable rear swaybar (the one that is used in conjunction with the stock rear sway bar) to be able to tune it back to what it was.

You stiffened the wrong end of the car! The Mustang will understeer from the factory, therefore it can benefit from a stiffer REAR sway bar! I've heard the adjustable sway bars work if adjusted correctly.