anybody watch NASCAR?

• Sponsors (?)

I just finished watching the 500 (Tivo).

I agree with some of the above posts. Tony Stewart made headlines with aggressive driving whining then today puts the fastest car in the grass/wall (Kenseth) for no reason. Kenseth is penalized for a 55MPH tap of Stewart?

They really need to revamp restrictor plate races. I don't have solution nor does NASCAR but someone is going to get hurt. Then the drivers will blame NASCAR as a "I told you so". Seeing cars come back up the track at 180MPH backwards in front of the field is recipe for death.

I'm soooo sick of the 48, 20, 24, 12. We need new winners. I was hoping McMurray or Mears would win it today. I don't have a favorite driver. Just tired of seeing the same people in victory lane all the time.

how come hendrick gets away with so much? last year one of ganassi's cars got caught with a minor infraction and they impounded the car, suspended the crew cheif and gave out a big fine. johnsons car gets nailed for a much more serious violation and they kick out the crew cheif. he gets to race that same car and goes out and wins. i could go on all day about how much hendrick as a team gets away with....im gettin tired of nascars inconsistancy with the rules enforcement

So what do you guys think about Knauss' deal with the 48 team?

Yeah, Stewart was ridiculous today. At the end, he commented on how "Matt spun me sideways .... he started it, I finished it ... blah blah blah." I can't stand that idiot.

Poor Biff ..... he wrecked on the last lap .... :(

QUICK91LX said:
how come hendrick gets away with so much? last year one of ganassi's cars got caught with a minor infraction and they impounded the car, suspended the crew cheif and gave out a big fine. johnsons car gets nailed for a much more serious violation and they kick out the crew cheif. he gets to race that same car and goes out and wins. i could go on all day about how much hendrick as a team gets away with....im gettin tired of nascars inconsistancy with the rules enforcement
Thats cause Gordon sucks everybodys dick so the team can get away with everything. He's a team player LOL