Anyone done Business with North American Tuning?

Mustanglvr2006

Mar 31, 2010
Somewhere
I ordered a Radiator Cover with Hood Pin cut outs (kinda uglied mine up when cutting it) anyway, I ordered it on Saturday the 18th, I know nothing would have been done till Monday, so Monday passed, no Email contact from them, Tuesday goes by still no Email contact, so at noon I called them, left a message, Wednesday comes, no call back from them, no Email.

I would assume if they were closed for the Holidays, they would have stated that on their answering machine, and probably on their website too.

I sent the owner an Email at about 9am this morning, no response, I would expect this kind of service from some Ebay type companys.

I am not saying North American Tuning is a bad company in any way, its just that I have dealt with probably 8-10 different Mustang companies purchasing all the mods that I have, and I have never not received some sort of communication, especially if I had called or Emailed them, normally I'd hear back from them that same day.

When I purchased the Cover on their site on Saturday, I did receive an Email thanking me for the purchase, but thats it. I log into my acct on their site and it says "12/18/2010 order#3671 Processed - Tracking # Pending, it said that on Saturday after I payed for it, has not changed.

Personally I really do not like when a company does not get back to their customers, especially after two contact attempts. Again they may be closed for the Holidays, but, IMO, that should be stated on their answering machine and on their website.

Has anyone ever dealt with NAT and had any problems?

Do you think, it may just be bad timing with my order and they are closed down for the Holidays?

Just to make it clear, I do know its the Holidays and I wasn't buying this as a gift (its for me) I didn't expect it to be delivered today like American Muscle's Radiator Cover Extensions arrived today and I ordered them on Saturday as well, but I DID expect some sort of communication from NAT.

For all I know they have been shipped and will arrive tomorrow, and if they do, I will be sure to post that here, but IMO the lack of communication has really turned me off.

You will not see many posts like this from me, as I'm as easy going as one can be, BUT, when I want to hear back from a vendor, I want to hear back from them period, (especially after dropping $94.90 including shipping)

I am sorry for those of you who have actually read all of this, I just needed to vent.

I'm not bashing this company, rather just expressing my feelings regarding their lack of communication.

All I wanted to know when I contacted them both times was if my order has in fact been processed and some sort of expected delivery date.

The End.

• Sponsors (?)

Received an Email just 5 minutes ago, Email said "New Status-Shipped [Complete] Tracking # to follow ASAP"

Again this was not about how fast they shipped my item, it was 100% about communication or the lack thereof.

I will not let this stop me from doing business with them again, I will chalk it up to me ordering at a bad time (The weekend before Christmas) but still why no communication, I don't get.

Anyway, just glad to have received that Email, hopefully I'll receive it sometime next week :)

I Emailed the owner of NAT (Nick) this morning asking for a tracking # he replied with this.......

Your package has been delivered. To view Proof of Delivery, please select the link.
Tracking Information

Tracking Number:
1ZR2243X0365420513
Delivered
UPS has delivered the shipment.

Residential deliveries that do not require a signature may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather, at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area. If you have instructed the driver to leave the shipment with a neighbor or leasing office, this would be noted on a yellow UPS InfoNotice left by the driver.

Delivered
Delivered On:
12/23/2010 3:18 P.M.
Delivered To:
LAKEVILLE, MN, US
Shipped/Billed On:
12/17/2010
Type:
Package
Service:
GROUND
Weight:
1.00 Lb

I Live in North Carolina, and on their Website, my account has my correct address, WTF????????

Waiting to hear back from Nick.

I felt in my gut that there would be a problem with this company after I ordered from them and tried to contact them and no one would contact me back.

Notice it says Billed/Shipped on Friday Dec 17th, uh I placed my order Saturday Dec 18th.

I did a tracking progress search on your pkg.

EAGAN, MN, US 12/23/2010 3:18 P.M. DELIVERY
EAGAN, MN, US 12/22/2010 7:08 P.M. DESTINATION SCAN
12/22/2010 4:34 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
OMAHA, NE, US 12/22/2010 9:09 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
OMAHA, NE, US 12/21/2010 11:30 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
COMMERCE CITY, CO, US 12/21/2010 11:48 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
COMMERCE CITY, CO, US 12/20/2010 6:05 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LAS VEGAS, NV, US 12/17/2010 11:32 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
12/17/2010 9:28 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 12/17/2010 6:41 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 12/28/2010 3:43 P.M. ET

Are you sure they had the right bolling AND shipping addresses?

When I made the purchase from their website on Sat, I created an account, in my acct on their website it has my correct address and state and zip code, everything is correct, and when I placed my order and filled all the fields in, I always double, triple check everything is correct and it was.

I think he sent me the wrong tracking # and does not have a clue as to where my order is, I just sent him an Email (the third today) letting him know if I don't hear back from him by CLOSE OF BUSINESS TODAY, I will be filing a dispute with my CC company and reporting him to the BBB, he responded back within 2 mins of receiving that Email saying "He is working on this issue, will get back to me asap" I have heard him say he will get back to me asap two times now.

1 hour 22 mins till close of business today, that last Email was not communication IMO, just a way to brush me off another few days, which aint gonna happen!!

OK, he just got back to me and said he sent me the tracking # for a customer with the same last name as me (coincidence if I say so myself) but he assured me my package has been shipped and hes getting the tracking # for me from shipping.

Once I see that tracking # and I see its heading to MY address is when I'll feel better about this whole situation.

Still have not received my package, was supposed to be delivered today but when I checked the status today it said this...... "A correct street name is needed for delivery. UPS is attempting to obtain this information. / The address has been corrected. The delivery has been rescheduled."

I called UPS and they said he put the wrong address on the shipping label.....I dont know what to even say about this..........