Anyone Else Buy Stuff You Don't Need?

Picked up this mint 86 wheel for 63 shipped. Its hanging on the wall in the garage as the 92 has a air bag steering wheel that is staying.
received_322489785196631.jpeg
Can't help but smile back at that photo!

That's a sweet deal though.

• Sponsors (?)

Grabbed these off FB to $125 shipped. Been looking for a donor set to send off to be redone. Mine that I did in 2009 are starting to blister and scars are starting to show through the paint. Going to try TeamvisionZ to redo them.
20181025_202207.jpg
20181025_202228.jpg
20181025_202248.jpg

Attachments

• 20181025_202224.jpg
    20181025_202224.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 184
Reactions: 2 users
I have a set of coupe quarter windows I got cheap too. Been actually considering the service that fox resto does to put new rubber. Kinda pricey though....and they only do coupe quarter windows for now.

Bought this for no real reason. But gotta ask...is Ford QC that bad or is this center section removable?

IMG_0576.JPG

Technically not the correct wheel for this horn pad, but good enough for my wall hanger
IMG_0577.JPG

Last edited:
Bought this for no real reason. But gotta ask...is Ford QC that bad or is this center section removable?

IMG_0576.JPG

Technically not the correct wheel for this horn pad, but good enough for my wall hanger
IMG_0577.JPG

Holy crap man! I'm surprised you could even take the picture! :doh:

You won't sleep until that's fixed. :nonono:

Reactions: 1 users
In other news:

This was delivered today. I kinda don't need it because my old corded one likes to spit out blades from time to time. I was going to replace it with another cheapy but wanted a cordless one.

I check out Milwaukee. Their tools are not horribly priced but they sure do think a lot of their battery packs and chargers. To the sum of $269 for the 2 packs and a charger. Meh...

I already have a BOSCH 18V cordless drill that is awesome. So for $100 I got one of these:

skillsaw.PNG

Nobody told me that jigsaws were made that don't make your hand go numb. Totally blown away with how smooth this thing is when it's cutting.

Ordered a large capacity battery too. $32 vs. whatever the hell HOme Depot wants for those red ones they have. :notnice:

I've also discovered that folks are already 3D printing battery cases at home. I have a drawer full of 18650 Li-Ion cells... and a 3d printer :ninja: